How To Use Nail Art Transfer Paper Foil Sticker
If using on regular nail polish you will wait until polish drys and apply a nail adhesive over entire nails plate. Press Foil, design side up, on the nail. Lift slowly to reveal the Foil art left on the nail. Finish with your fave topcoat.
Nail Art Transfer Foil Sticker Application Step By Step
- Prepare your nail bed by reforming, repelling cuticles and removing all oils (do this by using professional nail preparation, for example by rubbing fresh products or cleaning nails.
- Apply a base coat and wait until it is dry.
- apply the nail polish (the darker colour is better), wait until it dries, and apply the polish again, wait until it dries (not completely dry, a soft impression is left on the nails when you press your finger on the nail)
- Press the glossy side of the sheet, nail and rub with your finger, or for a more precise application, use a rubber hoof stick. (for best results, cut a piece of the leaf the length just big enough for the nail, it is easier to control and apply flat). Different colours of leaves can be mixed on the nails
- Remove the leaf and the pattern of the leaf should be glued to your fingernail. If it's missing a bit, just apply the top coat on the non-taken part and repeat at step.4
- When completely dry, apply a coat to protect the leaf.